Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Brand New Day


I know, what kind of nut goes raw December 1st!? This kind. That holiday sugar coma can hit the tracks, Jack. I'm actually feeling a little giddy heading into the season armed with my raw version of Where's Waldo? I'm convinced there are raw options everywhere if I'm just willing to open my eyes. I've stayed raw in some really strange places in the past, like Dairy Queen and The Cheesecake Factory - really! There's also the old emergency-organic-apple-in-the-coat-pocket trick.

For Christmas this year I want the coolest gift ever, the gift only I can give myself, the gift that keeps on giving... you guessed it... RAW FOOD FREEDOM!

Join me and come January 1st we can all breathe a sigh of relief at already having a month under our belt when everyone else is just taking the plunge. I really want to encourage you to share your funny stories of raw victories over holiday temptations. I'd love to hear them! This CAN be fun if we decide to make it so :)

I also want to encourage you to create a little black book, in my case a little red one. It's about the size of my hand. Inside it I currently have sixty-five reasons for going raw. I also put a little Law of Attraction twist on this new tool for success. Instead of merely listing all the reasons, I wrote each one out as: I am so happy and grateful I'm a raw foodist because ________. Give it a try and let me know how it goes. I felt so fantastic when finished. Often I find my mind cannot recall a single one of those reasons in a moment of extreme temptation. I feel better knowing they're all written down and at the ready. I also feel better knowing I've already sent a ton of gratitude out into the universe in regards to my raw food dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment